- Cotton/Polly Blend Fitted Tee
- Distressed, softened print
- Color: Black
- Star Wars™ – Tales from the Empire – “Culled from the pages of the Star Wars Adventure Journal, one of the most popular Star Wars magazines in the field today, comes this exciting new short-story collection. Here are stories from such award-winning and New York Times bestselling authors as Timothy Zahn, Michael A. Stackpole, and Kathy Tyers as well as exciting newcomers, including Erin Endom, Laurie Burns, and Patricia A. Jackson. From the desperate flight of a civilian mail courier carrying vital Rebel intelligence through an Imperial blockade to a suicidal commando raid on an impregnable Imperial prison to a Corellian smuggler mysteriously hired by an actor turned Jedi Knight turned Imperial assassin for one final transformation, these tales capture all the high adventure, imaginative genius, and nonstop action that are the hallmarks of the Star Wars saga.”
- SIZE & FIT: Runs true to size.
- MATERIAL: Made from a blend of soft, durable, and breathable Cotton, these tees feel just as good as they look, and stand up to everyday wear.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Our collections give book enthusiasts a chance to wear and gift their favorite stories and share their love of reading.