Ultimate Bibliophile Gift Set
Bibliophile Reader’s Journal: (gift for Book Lovers, Journal for Readers and Writers)
Bibliophile Reader’s Journal is the ultimate journal for book lovers.
This literary journal is packed with bookish art by bestselling author and illustrator Jane Mount of the popular Bibliophile line.
The pages include prompts to rate each book you finish and take notes, as well as themed book recommendations to build out your reading list.
• A charming and practical way to keep track of your reading accomplishments
• Pairs wonderfully with Bibliophile by Jane Mount
• A unique gift for book lovers and writers
The Bibliophile Reader’s Journal helps you record your reading progress and reflect on each book you complete.
Mount’s iconic book-stack artwork has been featured by the likes of Brainpickings, The New Yorker, and Vogue.
• A wonderful gift for Goodreads users, voracious readers, booklovers, aspiring writers, book club members, librarians, English teachers, as well as fans of Bibliophile, Jane Mount, and Ideal Bookshelf
• Perfect as an add-on to Bibliophile for a sweet birthday or holiday gift, teacher gift, or a self-buy to treat yourself
• Great for those who loved I’d Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life by Anne Bogel, Book Love by Debbie Tung, and The Book Lover’s Journal: My Personal Reading Record by Rene J Smith
I’d Rather Be Reading: A Library of Art for Book Lovers (Gifts for Book Lovers, Gifts for Librarians, Book Club Gift)
Raised by Books Tote Bag
Banned Books Mug
Books Are My Jam Socks
Make reading time extra-cozy with a pair of bookish socks!
Gibbs Smith socks are made of a 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastic blend.
One-size-fits-most: Women 7.5-12; Men 6-11.