- 100% Cotton fitted tee
- Distressed, softened print
- Color: Indigo
- DESIGN: Kafka on the Shore women’s book cover t-shirt: This t-shirt is a celebration of all things Haruki Murakami, based on book covers by his longtime designers, Chip Kidd and John Gall. Kafka on the Shore is powered by two remarkable characters: a teenage boy, Kafka Tamura, who runs away from home either to escape a gruesome oedipal prophecy or to search for his long-missing mother and sister; and an aging simpleton called Nakata, who never recovered from a wartime affliction and now is drawn toward Kafka for reasons that, like the most basic activities of daily life, he cannot fathom.
- SIZE & FIT: Runs true to size.
- MATERIAL: Made from a blend of soft, durable, and breathable Cotton/Polly, these tees feel just as good as they look, and stand up to everyday wear.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Our collections give book enthusiasts a chance to wear and gift their favorite stories and share their love of reading.
- Each purchase helps to fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need.