The Redacted Sherlock Holmes (Volume 5) by Orlando Pearson
Five sensational Sherlock Holmes stories by Orlando Pearson followed by three meditations hinting at the most radical theory yet about the Great Baker Street Detective.
• A Type of Infamy – Holmes investigates a mysterious disappearance in 1938;
• The Fourth Student – shocking events in the worlds of athletics and medicine;
• A Question of Time – Holmes, Churchill, and Realpolitik at Britain’s finest hour;
• The Sleeper’s Cache – the sequel to the Bruce Partington Plans with Machiavellian manoeuvring by Mycroft;
• The Other Woman – Holmes’s second female nemesis and a musical discovery; and
• Three Holmesian Meditations – an investigation into the true nature of the enigma that is Sherlock Holmes
Mr Pearson’s previous works have been hailed by the Church Times as “Clever, thought-provoking, and terrific fun”. This description applies just as aptly to this latest collection.
A must for traditionalists, lovers of crime fiction, and anyone who likes a thrilling read.