The Redacted Sherlock Holmes (Volume IV) by Orlando Pearson (Paperback)
Five more sizzlingly scandalous Sherlock Holmes stories from the pen of Orlando Pearson
– The Baron of Wimbledon: Holmes averts an injustice and makes a dramatic self-discovery
– On Consistent Luck: What enables an industry to enjoy constant good fortune? Sherlock Holmes shows how
– Variations on an Enigma: Holmes unravels one Enigma and analyses another
– A Study in Red, White and Blue: A diplomatic coup after a divisive vote on a European Alliance
– The Hounding of Peers Baskerville: Is the Hound back on Dartmoor? Holmes and Watson investigate
Mr Pearson mixes the canon with elite sport, business high jinks, a musical mystery, a literary mystery, Realpolitik and, in The Hounding of Peer Baskerville rolls the most famous of all detective stories on twenty years.
A must for traditionalists, lovers of mystery, and anyone who likes a rattling good read.