Top Ten Mystery Novels of 2014
Here are my top ten mysteries written in 2014.
1. The Skin Collector by Jeffery Deaver (Hachette)
2. Suspicion by Joseph Finder (Dutton)
3. Wolf Winter by Cecilia Ekbäck (Weinstein Books)
4. The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah (William Morrow)
5. Blue Labyrinth by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (Grand Central)
6. The Cairo Affair by Olen Steinhauer (Minotaur)
7. Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes (Mulholland Books)
8. Terminal City by Linda Fairstein (Dutton)
9. After I’m Gone by Laura Lippman (William Morrow)
10. The Accident by Chris Pavone (Crown)
I’ll publish an extended list in a few weeks, after I’ve had a chance to read books released this fall.
Jeffery Deaver, the author of The Skin Collector